The Fine Print
Unless otherwise noted on a conference brochure, the appropriate attire for any Financial Research Associates’ event is "business dress."
Payment must be received before the meeting. If you register within seven (7) business days before a conference begins, we must have direct payment via credit card.
- Substitute registrants from the same organization will be honored.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted to Financial Research Associates in writing via mail, fax to 704-341-2376, or e-mail LBoothe@frallc.com
- If we receive your request to cancel 30 days or more prior to the conference start date, your registration fees will be refunded minus a $250 administrative fee.
- If we receive your request to cancel between 29 days and the first day of the conference you will receive your choice of a $200 refund or a credit voucher for the amount of the original registration fee, less a $250 administrative fee.
- Credit vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can be used either by the person named on the voucher or a colleague from the same company. Vouchers issued can only be redeemed once and have no residual value.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for cancellations received after a conference begins or for no-shows.
- One person per registration is allowed. Registrations cannot be split between multiple people.
- For reasons beyond our control, it is occasionally necessary to alter the content and timing of the program or to substitute speakers. Thus, the speakers and agenda are subject to change without notice. In the event of a speaker cancellation, every effort to find a replacement speaker will be made.
We strive to hold all conferences as scheduled. However, due to unforeseen market circumstances, Acts of God, or other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event 21 days or more prior to its start date. We will notify all registered attendees as soon as a conference has been canceled via e-mail or fax and will, in the case of a cancelled event, process full refunds for paid registrations. We advise attendees not to make final travel arrangements more than 30 days prior to the scheduled start date of the event. FRA, LLC is not liable for any travel-related or other expenses incurred by delegates in the case of a cancelled conference.
Complete population of our conference documentation is a priority at Financial Research Associates. We make every effort possible to secure in advance copies of speakers’ presentations. We send out an electronic version of the conference documentation 48-72 hours before the event and a final version 5-7 business days following the event. From time to time our speaking faculty is unable to submit these in advance of the conference. We urge conference delegates to reach out to speakers who are unable to submit advance documentation and are happy to provide contact details to do so.
The only permanent discount structure FRA offers is a Group Discount. The Group Discount Schedule is as follows. Group discounts cannot be issued retroactively and all groups must register at one time and pay in advance of the conference in order to secure the discount. If any delegates in a discounted group cancel their registrations, the discount will be void or revert to a lesser discount if the remaining group of attendees is large enough to qualify for a discount. Group discounts are not available online.
Discounts are only issued at the time of registration and amounts will not be changed retroactively.
- Three Delegates will receive a 10% discount
- Four Delegates will receive a 15% discount
- Five Delegates or More will receive a 20% discount
- Registrants applying a credit voucher from a previous conference do not count toward a group registration when calculating a group's discount.
Group discounts can only be issued through the group sales department. They are not available via website or through the #800 registration line. In order to secure a group discount, all delegates must place their registrations at the same time. Group discounts cannot be issued retroactively.
If you have any further questions on group discounts please call our Business Development Office at 704-341-2439.
Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL) Compliance
Financial Research Associates, LLC is committed to ensuring that all persons who receive electronic messages receive them in a manner that is consistent with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
Financial Research Associates will continue to send electronic messages to recipients that are relevant to their career and/or business needs, in the following contexts:
- You have provided us with your email address directly (i.e. register for a conference with your email address), without indicating a wish not to receive electronic messages.
- You have explicitly informed Financial Research Associates (verbally or otherwise) that you are interested in continuing to receive electronic messages.
- You have a business relationship with Financial Research Associates.
- Financial Research Associates is responding to a request for information from you.
- A third party who you have an existing relationship with has referred Financial Research Associates to you.
In the unlikely event you no longer wish to receive electronic messages from Financial Research Associates, simply reply to the electronic message / email address sent to you, with the word "Unsubscribe". Our electronic messages also contain this information on how to unsubscribe from receiving electronic messages. Your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than ten (10) days after you send the request.
Excluding conferences held in NY State, eligible programs will be submitted for review and approval to the WI State Board of CLE. Approval decision timeframe from WI State CLE Board is approximately 12-14 weeks. Certificates will be sent electronically upon receipt of approval. Please refer to the Wisconsin State CLE board for a complete list of reciprocal states.
On an event by event basis, FRA may apply for NY State CLE credits for held within the state. To that end FRA does offer Financial aid for New York Attorneys who wish to attend but are unable due to cost considerations. Financial aid is offered on a sliding scale based on attorneys with annual incomes of $50,000 or less. Specifically income up to $35,000 receives a 75% discount, income 35,000-50,000 receives a 50% discount. Any attorney seeking further information on financial aid or requests to receive aid should contact Lori Boothe at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 704-341-2376.
Financial Research Associates, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Delivery Methods: Group-Live
Program Levels: Advanced
Prerequisites: Working and prior knowledge of program topic
Advanced Preparations: None
For specific learning objectives, program description and registration requirements of individual programs, please refer to the conference brochure.