The Fine Print
Unless otherwise noted on a conference brochure, the appropriate attire for any Financial Research Associates’ event is "business dress."
Payment must be received before the meeting. If you register within seven (7) business days before a conference begins, we must have direct payment via credit card.
- Substitute registrants from the same organization will be honored.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted to Financial Research Associates in writing via mail, fax to 704-341-2376, or e-mail email@example.com
- If we receive your request to cancel 30 days or more prior to the conference start date, your registration fees will be refunded minus a $250 administrative fee.
- If we receive your request to cancel between 29 days and the first day of the conference you will receive your choice of a $200 refund or a credit voucher for the amount of the original registration fee, less a $250 administrative fee.
- Credit vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can be used either by the person named on the voucher or a colleague from the same company. Vouchers issued can only be redeemed once and have no residual value.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for cancellations received after a conference begins or for no-shows.
- One person per registration is allowed. Registrations cannot be split between multiple people.
We strive to hold all conferences as scheduled. However, due to unforeseen market circumstances, Acts of God, or other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event 21 days or more prior to its start date. We will notify all registered attendees as soon as a conference has been canceled via e-mail or fax and will, in the case of a cancelled event, process full refunds for paid registrations. We advise attendees not to make final travel arrangements more than 30 days prior to the scheduled start date of the event. FRA, LLC is not liable for any travel-related or other expenses incurred by delegates in the case of a cancelled conference.
For individual webinar registrations if you cancel 14 days or more in advance of the webinar, you can expect a full refund less a $75 service charge. If you cancel 13 days or less prior to the webinar, you will receive a voucher for the registration fee (less a $75 service charge) which can be applied towards a FRA event within the calendar year.
If you cancel a site license webinar registration 14 days or more in advance of the webinar, you can expect a full refund less a $250 service charge. If you cancel 13 days or less prior to the webinar, you will receive a voucher for the registration fee (less a $250 service charge) which can be applied towards a FRA event within the calendar year.
Financial Research Associates will not cancel a conference due to inclement weather. We will issue credit vouchers to those registrants who notify us of their verifiable weather-related travel cancellation.
Complete population of our conference documentation is a priority at Financial Research Associates. We make every effort possible to secure in advance copies of speakers’ presentations. We send out an electronic version of the conference documentation 48-72 hours before the event and a final version 5-7 business days following the event. From time to time our speaking faculty is unable to submit these in advance of the conference. We urge conference delegates to reach out to speakers who are unable to submit advance documentation and are happy to provide contact details to do so.
The only permanent discount structure FRA offers is a Group Discount. The Group Discount Schedule is as follows. Group discounts cannot be issued retroactively and all groups must register at one time and pay in advance of the conference in order to secure the discount. If any delegates in a discounted group cancel their registrations, the discount will be void or revert to a lesser discount if the remaining group of attendees is large enough to qualify for a discount. Group discounts are not available online.
Discounts are only issued at the time of registration and amounts will not be changed retroactively.
- Three Delegates will receive a 10% discount
- Four Delegates will receive a 15% discount
- Five Delegates or More will receive a 20% discount
- Registrants applying a credit voucher from a previous conference do not count toward a group registration when calculating a group's discount.
Group discounts can only be issued through the group sales department. They are not available via website or through the #800 registration line. In order to secure a group discount, all delegates must place their registrations at the same time. Group discounts cannot be issued retroactively.
If you have any further questions on group discounts please call our Business Development Office at 704-341-2439.
Upon conclusion eligible programs will be submitted for review and approval to the WI State Board of CLE. Approval decision timeframe from WI State CLE Board is approximately 12-14 weeks. Certificates will be sent electronically upon receipt of approval. Please refer to the Wisconsin State CLE board for a complete list of reciprocal states.
Financial Research Associates is registered with the National Associates of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org. Sponsored learning activities are measured by program length, with one 50-minute period equal to one CPE credit. One-half CPE credit increments (equal to 25 minutes) are permitted after the first credit has been earned in a given learning activity. Please note that not all state boards adopted this rule. Some participants may not be able to use one-half credit increments. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 800-280-8440. Financial Research Associates offers programs at an advanced level of continuing education. Although no prerequisite courses, experience, or advance preparation is required to participate in this program, working knowledge of back-office operations of a private investment fund is required, as well as, prior knowledge of the program topic.